+Poker Ultimate Edition
Announcing +Poker Ultimate
(For fans of Conjure, this might seem like a bit of a deviation. It turns out that we're not just people who make software for creative people, sometimes we take a shot at doing the actual creative work, too. Here's our latest creation. We've released almost 40 versions of this for iOS and Android, but now we've overhauled the quality and gameplay in this limited edition desktop version. Please give the 30 minute demo a try and let us know what you think! And if you love it, it's only $9.99)
* Perfect for learning Poker. Just click on options as they appear. You'll get the hang of it in no time!
* All computer controlled opponents get progressively better at higher tables.
* Powered by two of the world's most advanced Poker Artificial Intelligences, Nemesis and Simon.
* Cheat mode lets you peek at your opponent's cards. It's illegal in casinos, but this is not your average casino!
* Can play anywhere, with no Internet connection
* Five different types of games.
* Optimized for desktop PCs and Macs.
* The most realistic looking poker game ever, featuring a real physics engine
* 6 bonus card backs!
* 6 bonus Poker table styles!
* Awesome sound effects!
* Amazing graphics!
* Free for the first 30 minutes, then it's only $9.99 for an unlock code.
* Free updates for life
Poker is one of the oldest card games. Texas Hold'em Poker is the most popular variation of poker played in Casinos. And Simon is the best artificial poker opponent ever created.
+Poker Ultimate lets you try your poker skills against a skilled opponent without losing your shirt. Use him to test new and existing strategies.
+Poker Ultimate is also great for novice players! The bots can tell when you're new, and they'll go easy on you. The game is designed to let the player learn as they go. Just play the game, and pick from the options that appear at the bottom of the screen. You'll learn the basics in no time!
You're dealt two secret cards (called your "pocket" cards). Your opponent is dealt two as well. Then five common cards are placed face up on the table, one at a time. The goal is to create the highest poker hand.
(The game will even tell you if you've got a good hand)
Just place your bets along the way, or bow out by folding. If your hand is better than your opponent's, you win!
+Poker Ultimate is available immediately for Mac and PC here:
(around 20 Mb)
No ads, no spyware, no trolls, no spam.Glorious Screenshots: